Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thank You for Being a Friend

The show had its first preview performance last night.

To celebrate, this blog is now fully integrated into the Memphis Official Website, which is sort of like a virtual promotion.

It's been real Blogspot, but I have to move on.

Don't Stop Believin' and Don't Stop Readin'.

You can find the Memphis Lives in Me Blog here:
http://www.memphisthemusical.com/blog


Last Fun Fact on Blogspot: My best friend from middle school whom I haven't seen since we graduated high school [redacted] years ago came to the show last night.

This morning, as part of her New York tourist experience, she went to the Today show.

And she made this sign:

...and she is coming back to see the show again this weekend.

Now that's a good friend.

You've been a good friend too, Blogspot.

You were my first blog and I shall never forget you.