Monday, September 21, 2009

I think, therefore, I am

I think this is Week Seven.

I think today is Monday.

I think the cast & crew must have enjoyed a much deserved day off today.

I think that Samson (Show Pup) looks handsome after his grooming appointment.

I think I better get those Opening Night gifts ordered.

I think the Stage Managers really enjoyed having Joe, Kevin and I in their office yesterday whilst we "tweeted."

I think everyone is thrilled that we got through 2 full run throughs this weekend.

I think I am loving that Lin Manuel Miranda (In the Heights) is on House right now.

I think that there are changes to the blog coming.

I think I have everyone on the list for the Invited Dress Rehearsal tomorrow night.

I think I learn something invaluable from my bosses everyday.

I think the show is ready for an audience...I don't think, I know.