Friday, September 4, 2009

Fast and Furious

So the dance in the show is pretty amazing. Sergio Trujillo (Choreographer) is doing really great work and the dancers are, in short, incredible.

On the flip side, my camera is not amazing, which means that I have several blurry action shots I have taken while trying to capture the aforementioned genius. But then it occurred to me; individually, the pictures aren't great, BUT, as a "collection," THEN it is sort of artsy, no?

In the spirit of Tim Gunn, I am making it work.

May I present my artsy collection of cutting room floor photos:


Danny Tidwell and Dionne Figgins


LaQuet Sharnell


Jennifer Allen and Katie Webber


Director Chris Ashley and Sergio Trujillo watch the Opening Number


Ensemble Guys


Chad Kimball (Huey)


Charlie William, Bryan Fenkart, and Kevin Covert


Edgar (Associate Choreographer) lifts Tracee Beazer


Charlie Williams


Cary Tedder


Dionne Figgins and Danny Tidwell


Ensemble

Memphis Blog Shout Out: Happy Happy Happy Birthday to Cast Member James M. Iglehardt (Bobby)!